View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Wed Oct 23, 2019 11:28 pm

Reply to topic  [ 9 posts ] 
 is there 

Post is there
Is there anyone in the world that has a heart? If love aint a game then why are there so many players? don't you just hate players? im young and i know i do, i have this man and one of my best friends goes to the same school as him, and she seen him huggin anouther girl for a LONG time, and PLUS he was doing some "sniff" on the school bus, i dont date druggies and i can get jelous, but i think he may be lieing to me about alot of stuff, cause i think that he went to the movies with my sorta friend but he only told me that he went to st cloud with his aunt, I let him get away with some stuff but i think im done, What is anouther way i can tell him that we should be just friends? I want to break up with him cause of all the stuff hes doin to me and himself, and theres someone else anyways but i won't cheat. Help me on this one!

Fri Jan 12, 2007 9:57 am
Profile YIM

Dump him cold. Ignore anything he says to keep things going.

He'll learn from it, you'll learn from it, and hopefully your next relationship is honest.

Move on.

Fri Jan 12, 2007 11:10 am

And instead of wasting your time trying to convince a bunch of internet strangers that you "don't date druggies" in the same sentence that you implied that your boyfriend does drugs on the bus, you should put all that misdirected neurotic energy into doing well in school instead.

Yeah, school is lame and boring, but that's exactly how your job will be. Even though you'll never directly use 95% of the things you learn in school, you should still think of it as "practice" for real life. If you half-ass your way through school, you're likely to end up with a half-ass job behind the counter at Conoco... unless you can't count change accurately, in which case you'll be cleaning Conoco's bathrooms.

Fri Jan 12, 2007 11:30 am

High School stuff.. keep it in High School.

Soooo BORING.

Fri Jan 12, 2007 1:37 pm

So this is, what, the second or third (but who's counting?) thread you've started to tell us all the things you dislike about your boyfriend-of-the-week. (Dishonest, unfaithful, drug abuser, yadda yadda yadda)

So why the heck are you dating him? There must be SOMETHING you like about him. Is he handsome? rich? articulate? generous? funny? sensitive? loves kittens? conveniently located within walking distance?

If you want somebody honest and loyal who doesn't "sniff"(?), DTMFA and quit going after a-holes that will probably hit their "peak" in life during their senior year in high school.

Think long-term and plan for the future. Start dating unpopular nerds. They're the ones who will be successful later in life. Bag the next Bill Gates early, before he completely loses interest in girls like you.

Fri Jan 12, 2007 2:59 pm

So, when do we get to hear the next chapter of this ongoing saga?

And I assume it <b>will be</b> ongoing, since your userid is <i>*ahem*</i> "brokenhearted16".

I mean, <b>come on</b>, "brokenhearted" is part of your frickin IDENTITY?!? Of your own <i>choosing</i>?!?

Hell, you almost sound like one of those fat-guy undercover cops who trolls around in chat rooms <i>pretending</i> to be an underage girl, looking for online sexual predators to star in the next episode of Dateline NBC.

Fri Jan 19, 2007 9:07 pm

I think that every time we reply to this person there is a secret phishing device stealing our identities
Oops
There it goes now

Sat Jan 20, 2007 12:18 am
Profile WWW

This guy has drugs and women- you should introduce him to me. We could throw some kickass parties...

~Ether

~€ᵀᴴᴲᴿ~

commercial graphic artist, singer, songwriter, multi-instrumentalist

BACK ALLEY: https://www.facebook.com/backalleysocial
CRUSH COLLECTIVE: http://www.facebook.com/crushmydesign

Last edited by Ether on Tue Jan 23, 2007 5:10 am, edited 1 time in total.

Tue Jan 23, 2007 5:08 am
Profile WWW

This guy has drugs and women- you should introduce him to me. I bet we could throw some kickass parties...

~Ether

~€ᵀᴴᴲᴿ~

commercial graphic artist, singer, songwriter, multi-instrumentalist

BACK ALLEY: https://www.facebook.com/backalleysocial
CRUSH COLLECTIVE: http://www.facebook.com/crushmydesign

Tue Jan 23, 2007 5:09 am
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 9 posts ]