View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon Oct 21, 2019 10:57 pm

Reply to topic  [ 6 posts ] 
 HA! 

Post HA!
I found this really funny...

A COLORADO judge has sentenced people busted for noise pollution to one hour of listening to unpopular or unusual music.

Mostly young adult offenders were kept in a room and made to listen to Dolly Parton's I Will Always Love You, Karen Carpenter and Barry Manilow with the volume up loud, CBS4Denver.com reported.

Most offenders, who were not allowed to eat, drink, read or sleep, found the punishment funny at first. But then the boredom set in.

"At about 20 minutes into it, I was trying not to fall a sleep," offender Luis Cano said.

Judge Paul Sacco, who carries out the punishment about four times per year, said the sentenced fit the crime.

"When you have a person playing rap at extreme volumes all over the city, and they have to sit down and listen for an hour to Barry Manilow, its horrible punishment," he said.

Judge Sacco said his love for music and helping youth inspired the unusual sentence.

"It's a punishment but it doesn't hurt as bad as jail or (paying) a lot of money," he said.

Tue Sep 18, 2007 9:09 am

There is a Mc Donalds in dowtown Dallas that is basically considered the WORST gig for a manager
That's because all the worst scumbag riminal thug gangstas hang out in front of the store
That is, until the manager started playing really serene classical music though loudspeakers in front of the store
There are still problems but it cut waaaay down on the fuckass convention

Tue Sep 18, 2007 1:59 pm
Profile WWW

What they really need to do is just play Hasselhoff's version of "Hooked on a Feeling" repetitively for that hour. For worse offenders they should play the accompanying video on all four walls as well.

terrifying

Tue Sep 18, 2007 8:07 pm

Post Still not extreme enough.
What would be over the top enough to make people really take notice?

I'm thinking something like a William Shatner album.

Wed Sep 19, 2007 3:10 pm
Profile WWW

Alvin & The Chipmunks doing a cover of Disneyworld's "It's a Small World After All".
With no verses.
Just the chorus.
Over
and over.

Wed Sep 19, 2007 4:02 pm

Alvin & The Chipmunks doing a cover of Disneyworld's "It's a Small World After All".
With no verses.
Just the chorus.
Over
and over.

I think there is a possibilty that I may hate you now.

Thu Sep 20, 2007 5:05 pm
Reply to topic   [ 6 posts ]