View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Wed Nov 13, 2019 3:57 pm



Reply to topic  [ 13 posts ] 
 Post your Tweeter 
Author Message
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jun 08, 2010 11:28 pm
Posts: 279
Location: St. Paul
Post Post your Tweeter
I know a bunch of you use Twitter. I thought it might be handy to have a thread with everyone's Twitter accounts. My timeline could always use more snark....

Mine:

http://www.twitter.com/aztalanturf

Be warned that I tweet kind of a lot and geek out about both music and Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles.

I am also helping out Kilted Farmer Koncerts via Twitter. You can find the official Kilted Farmer Tweeter here:

http://www.twitter.com/kiltedfarmer

_________________
Upcoming Kilted Farmer Koncerts Shows:
4/18 The Foreign Resort, Panic Priest, Grave Society
5/6 ACTORS, The Bellwether Syndicate, Autumn
11/12 Clan of Xymox, The Bellwether Syndicate, Autumn and DJ Paul Robb


Last edited by aztalanturf on Sun May 15, 2011 5:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.



Wed Nov 17, 2010 9:06 pm
Profile WWW
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jun 12, 2003 5:52 pm
Posts: 3442
Location: minneapolis
Post Re: Post your Tweeter
thosquanta, of course.

_________________
thosquanta: the band!
http://www.thosquanta.com


Thu Nov 18, 2010 1:33 am
Profile YIM WWW
User avatar

Joined: Sat Sep 07, 2002 7:00 pm
Posts: 3269
Post Re: Post your Tweeter
Nothing but studio information, but maybe some of you like that stuff:


http://twitter.com/wildsoundstudio


Thu Nov 18, 2010 10:21 am
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Wed Dec 16, 2009 9:50 am
Posts: 245
Post Re: Post your Tweeter
Sometimes I'll tweet a lot, and sometimes I'll go for a long time without tweeting:

http://twitter.com/claymation


Thu Nov 18, 2010 4:36 pm
Profile

Joined: Wed Jun 17, 2009 12:18 am
Posts: 407
Location: atop unknown Kadath, seeking the Ultimate Gate
Post Re: Post your Tweeter
zom-zom uses twitter?! i would have bet money against that for some reason.


Sat Nov 20, 2010 2:45 am
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Sat Sep 07, 2002 7:00 pm
Posts: 3269
Post Re: Post your Tweeter
seasonfire wrote:
zom-zom uses twitter?! i would have bet money against that for some reason.


Solely for work promotion and such. Just for the studio.. it's tied in to the studio's Facebook page, I don't actually "tweet" as you can see from the length of the posts.

I have to say that I really don't get Twitter .. I just use it because clients have said they like to know what we're doing and they follow it.

There was a time when I was ahead of the curve with technology, back in the days of EMS Synthi-AKS to Drumulators and LinnDrums to Mac 512k and Commodore 64.

Now I don't even have a cell-phone, though I do make my living with pretty much the latest in digital recording technology. I'm just not as fascinated with it anymore.
I'm more into tube technology and that sort of thing. You know, I'm all about Steam-Punk.


Sat Nov 20, 2010 9:42 am
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Thu Nov 18, 2004 12:20 am
Posts: 155
Post Re: Post your Tweeter
oh Zom drumulators and linndrum! neat.

I twit and twat here-
http://twitter.com/MachFoX

_________________
Mach FoX
http://www.machfox.com
http://www.zwaremachine.com


Sat Nov 20, 2010 2:24 pm
Profile WWW
User avatar

Joined: Sat Sep 07, 2002 7:00 pm
Posts: 3269
Post Re: Post your Tweeter
Mach FoX wrote:
oh Zom drumulators and linndrum! neat.

I twit and twat here-
http://twitter.com/MachFoX


I still have the LinnDrum.


Sun Nov 21, 2010 11:24 am
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Fri Nov 20, 1981 7:00 pm
Posts: 1377
Location: Minneapolis
Post Re: Post your Tweeter
Of course, don't forget to follow darktwincities.


Sun Nov 21, 2010 11:53 pm
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 14, 2003 3:02 pm
Posts: 1893
Location: Minneapolis
Post Re: Post your Tweeter
http://twitter.com/craigboy

_________________
DJ Nitrogen

Playlists


Sat Nov 27, 2010 12:24 pm
Profile WWW

Joined: Wed Jun 17, 2009 12:18 am
Posts: 407
Location: atop unknown Kadath, seeking the Ultimate Gate
Post Re: Post your Tweeter
zom-zom wrote:
seasonfire wrote:
zom-zom uses twitter?! i would have bet money against that for some reason.


Solely for work promotion and such. Just for the studio.. it's tied in to the studio's Facebook page, I don't actually "tweet" as you can see from the length of the posts.

I have to say that I really don't get Twitter .. I just use it because clients have said they like to know what we're doing and they follow it.

There was a time when I was ahead of the curve with technology, back in the days of EMS Synthi-AKS to Drumulators and LinnDrums to Mac 512k and Commodore 64.



Now I don't even have a cell-phone, though I do make my living with pretty much the latest in digital recording technology. I'm just not as fascinated with it anymore.
I'm more into tube technology and that sort of thing. You know, I'm all about Steam-Punk.


i wouldn't have a cell phone either if i didn't have to carry it for work given that i am loath to be tethered to the world around me. so yeah, i understand, but i still find it rather amusing in a way.

DTC is about as close as i get to "social networking" for the most part.


Mon Nov 29, 2010 3:12 am
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Mon Jan 26, 2004 8:35 pm
Posts: 494
Location: col-hizzy
Post Re: Post your Tweeter
http://www.twitter.com/dissociate

A lot of it is promotion. Some of it is random weirdness.

_________________
STELLAR VECTOR "A FLOCK OF COWARDS"
Available NOW at http://stellarvector.bandcamp.com

DISSOCIATE "dr3k" "DECImate!" and "PRECURSOR 01-05"
Available NOW at http://dissociate.bandcamp.com


Sat Jan 01, 2011 10:37 pm
Profile YIM WWW
User avatar

Joined: Sat Feb 11, 2006 3:10 pm
Posts: 345
Location: Minneapolis, MN
Post Re: Post your Tweeter
@301studios
@antifreezeradio
@codesofashes
@eveningmusic
@jsl301

...and more.

_________________
301STUDIOS | 301studios.net | facebook.com/301studios | twitter.com/301studios


Tue Apr 12, 2011 4:43 pm
Profile WWW
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Reply to topic   [ 13 posts ] 

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 8 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
cron
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group.
Designed by STSoftware for PTF.