View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Wed Mar 20, 2019 2:57 am

Reply to topic  [ 2 posts ] 
 Clothing suggestions 

Post Clothing suggestions
Anyone know any good stores? Such as good army surplus and such. I know there's one in Brooklyn Park, but I would prefer one around St. Louis Park, or in west Minneapolis. I'm trying for a more military look, maybe mixed with cyber. I know I know... I'm directly fitting the stereotype. Especially since I listen to Electro-Industrial mainly. At least my listening habits are more towards bands like Hocico. Anyway, I was trying to find something to start out with, being as I was going to try and start going to clubs around here. I've been to clubs, but not these kinds. Worst case if I didn't like the Industrial club scene, I could at least keep the clothes for various shit. So yea, let me know if there's anything you guys know of, or to give me pointers and such. I'm all ears. Also sorry if this post looks like it was written by a 12 year old... I'm tired. If it looks like I can't speak English, it's because I can't process my native language very well due to exhaustion.

Sat Sep 01, 2012 3:35 am

Post Re: Clothing suggestions
Tatters!

Sat Sep 01, 2012 6:10 pm
Reply to topic   [ 2 posts ]