View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Apr 29, 2017 2:21 am

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 1 post ] 
 PROMOTERS 

Post PROMOTERS
Through our work here we tend to come into direct contact with bands frequently and are often asked for referrals from acts looking to get in contact with Promoters who can book shows in the Twin Cities. Promoter teams come and go and we're often left with no option but to shrug our shoulders and say we're at a loss to point someone in the proper direction, which is disappointing for both the artists and for us.

If you work as a Promoter in the Cities and are actively interested in booking shows or know someone who might be of interest to us it would be great if we had the necessary information to make these connections with greater ease.

You can send all your info to me via private message. Include how we can get in touch with you and what sorts of shows you're interested in booking as well as any other information you think we might find relevant. I will reply to any messages sent my way, particularly since I'll probably have more questions for you.

Thanks.

Mon Jan 18, 2010 3:04 pm
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 1 post ]