View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon Oct 14, 2019 6:58 pm

Reply to topic  [ 22 posts ] 
 Cant sleep CLOWNS WILL EAT ME!! 
Post Cant sleep CLOWNS WILL EAT ME!!
Oh satan I love that sticker heh hey im new here been looking to find some local freaks,goths,and satanists in the twin citys area..awsome site by the way...Im not new to the area but I have found it hard to find like minded people, if you want to call it that...erm...I like (The gifted) ;) anywho hopefully I get to meet some of you and or hang out somewhere my lifes a bore....any who take care HS!

Naiils

Mon May 17, 2004 2:28 am

I think you'll find the satanists at the Slayer board.

Mon May 17, 2004 7:19 am
Slayer bord? man they have a borad for everything....

Mon May 17, 2004 4:48 pm

i know a few satanists that hang out here

nihilists are much cooler imo

Mon May 17, 2004 5:49 pm
Profile ICQ YIM
Excelent Me and a few others were looking for others around the area we made a yahoo group site for others to join so we can get together and talk about things if you wish to check it out here is a link http://groups.yahoo.com/group/MNSatanists/ I also herd about some gothic Picnic thing where and when is that?

Tue May 18, 2004 12:16 pm

Tue May 18, 2004 1:48 pm

Usually for the fourth of july someone organizes a huge picnic. It didn't happen last year, though, and was very small the year before. The year before that, though, was a blast.

Tue May 18, 2004 5:00 pm
Profile WWW
WOO HOO count me in if it happens this year I know a few others who would come along as well.

Tue May 18, 2004 5:06 pm

Nice to meet you =^..^= You will learn alot about events going on in Mpls/Saint Paul on this forum.

Tue May 18, 2004 5:50 pm
*drewls* about time I find something usefull on this blasted computer I think I need frankenstine bolts to boost my computer skills hmmm or is that brains? no thats zombies...Im so confused.........

Wed May 19, 2004 12:34 am

Thu May 20, 2004 6:06 pm
hi Naiils, welcome.

Thaks tis a plesure hopefully I get to meet some of you at the Zoo on saturday ;)

Thu May 20, 2004 11:55 pm

hi, welcome. Might we know you from around (clubs, concerts, bars, etc)?

I knew a Satanist in high school once. He was dating my friend Ashley, and he had long black dreadlocks, piercings everywhere, and was really intimidating looking; he and I both had pet bunnies, so we would sit around and talk about our bunnies and the cute and funny things the bunnies did.

Fri May 21, 2004 12:21 am
Profile WWW
hi, welcome. Might we know you from around (clubs, concerts, bars, etc)?

I knew a Satanist in high school once. He was dating my friend Ashley, and he had long black dreadlocks, piercings everywhere, and was really intimidating looking; he and I both had pet bunnies, so we would sit around and talk about our bunnies and the cute and funny things the bunnies did.

You Might know me from a few places I used to go to first ave alot andground zero thursday nights but that was a few years back I kinda dropped from the social scene Im doing my best to get back in it and its easyer now since I have a car by the way I love bunnys yesssssssssss furry, delicate yesssssssssss inocent *gurggles* yesssssssssss easter bunnys *Hisses eyes burn red at the thought of the easter bunny* he gave me bad eggs once grrrr..

Fri May 21, 2004 12:25 pm

a satanist at the zoo? they dont have chickens at the zoo now do they???

kidding! welcome! though, ill admit, you scare me a bit.

Fri May 21, 2004 12:42 pm

ill admit, you scare me a bit.

yeah hes wearing a white shirt

Fri May 21, 2004 2:55 pm
Profile ICQ YIM

by the way I love bunnys yesssssssssss furry, delicate yesssssssssss inocent *gurggles* yesssssssssss easter bunnys *Hisses eyes burn red at the thought of the easter bunny* he gave me bad eggs once grrrr..

Bunnies are cool. My bunny died a couple years back at the very old age of 11. I heard rabbits were supposed to live like five years, so we nicknamed Pipkin "Methuselah of Bunnies". I inherited the bunny from my little brother, who had little interest in caring for him; his last years with me were happy and filled with love, bananas and lots of bunny backrubs. Pipkin was a very goth bunny...fuzzy, black and somewhat antisocial.

I now have a very heavy metal parrot, who likes Slayer (we were playing "Reign in Blood" the other day and he began dancing happily to the strains of "Angel of Death") and has a seemingly unquenchable thirst for human blood. I have a sneaking suspicion that Tino the parrot is a closet Satanist; he seems to want to sacrifice his mommy (me) to the gods of the underworld. I inherited Tino from a rescue after he had gone through at least two other owners (I get the feeling their broken bodies are lying on birdie altars in pools of blood). Pets are fun.

Fri May 21, 2004 7:14 pm
Profile WWW
Satanists are, at their essence, a heretical and sacrilegious Christian sect. Yet, they are quite interesting people and bring a lot of "entertainment value" to the mainstream society. Simply put, anyone who can give Fundamentalist Christians diarrhea and either make them foam at the mouth or hide under their beds, is ok by me! Welcome, Sir Satanist!

Fri May 21, 2004 8:52 pm
Satanists are, at their essence, a heretical and sacrilegious Christian sect. Yet, they are quite interesting people and bring a lot of "entertainment value" to the mainstream society. Simply put, anyone who can give Fundamentalist Christians diarrhea and either make them foam at the mouth or hide under their beds, is ok by me! Welcome, Sir Satanist!

Yesssssssss I like it when Christians think that I like makeing meatloaf outa their babys..it just tells me more how ignorant they are in what they know.. Ill never forget Oz fest 97 *cackles like a mad pig on acid* yesssss fun fun fun in the......nevermind..*giggles like a little girl*

Sat May 22, 2004 1:12 am
Me and your parot should hook up and drink blood together with my Spider Cup cake

Sat May 22, 2004 1:28 am

Well....I'm not scared of you at all. Talk Is cheap. But welcome anyways.........Gothy christians are scarier and fuck.ing crazy. Just ask anyone.

Sat May 22, 2004 9:07 pm
Profile YIM WWW

Sun May 23, 2004 11:21 pm
Reply to topic   [ 22 posts ]