View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Sep 22, 2019 7:19 am

Reply to topic  [ 14 posts ] 
 Why hello there... 
Post Why hello there...
Hi. Not to state the obvious, but I am new. And I am pretty excited about that. But I don't live in Minneapolis, I am stuck in St. Cloud and I am not happy about that.

I have a cat. And somehow I guess this makes me special.

I'm not sure what else to write.

Wed Nov 10, 2004 12:29 am

Good to have you here. What do you do in 'Cloud? Ever go up to that sculpture by Herberger's on St. Germain and clang that big metal ring really loud?

Wed Nov 10, 2004 8:28 am
Post could be worse....
if you go south and see a bunch of trees and more trees and even more trees then..................more trees plus some hicks, then you would be here (montevideo), cursed like us, welcome
ghost and spooky

Wed Nov 10, 2004 2:17 pm

Wed Nov 10, 2004 2:48 pm

Wow. How did so many St Cloud people make their way here?

ps. I'm from St Cloud.

Wed Nov 10, 2004 10:41 pm

Thu Nov 11, 2004 2:47 am
Profile YIM WWW
Good to have you here. What do you do in 'Cloud? Ever go up to that sculpture by Herberger's on St. Germain and clang that big metal ring really loud?

Well, nothing much to do except for go to the bars. I also go to school, so there's my borring life.

I never clanged the big metal ring, but now that you put the idea in my head I just might be tempted....

Thu Nov 25, 2004 9:16 pm
Post ReD RuG!
I went to saint cloud today to visit family peoples. All i ever heard about that was cool in saint cloud is the Red Carpet. My brother always called it Red Rug. Never even been there though..

Fri Nov 26, 2004 1:01 am

Post Re: ReD RuG!
Hideeho. I have a cat too--she likes cheese.

Sat Nov 27, 2004 5:01 pm

Mon Nov 29, 2004 3:37 pm

Post Re: ReD RuG!
MutinyinHeaven wrote:
I went to saint cloud today to visit family peoples. All i ever heard about that was cool in saint cloud is the Red Carpet. My brother always called it Red Rug. Never even been there though..

Oh dear sweet jeebus in a cream cheese bagel... The Red Tarpit is <i>far</i> from cool. If there's one place in St Cloud that I will <i>not</i> go to unless I'm downright desperate (and that happens only rarely).

There's the Tavern on Germain (attached to the Rox) and there's the bar under the House of Pizza... Yes, Cloud has no darksider clubs, and it's a franchise heaven (we have almost every restaurant you can think of). *shrug* It's also hella cheaper. I'm sure most of you don't even want to know my mortgage payment. *heh*

Mon Nov 29, 2004 11:39 pm

Post Hrm. . .
nocturnalnymph wrote:
veinsplasher wrote:

Well, nothing much to do except for go to the bars. I also go to school, so there's my borring life.

I never clanged the big metal ring, but now that you put the idea in my head I just might be tempted....

We *NEVER* fucking clanged the metal ring, but a friend or two used to get up on top of the rocks and sit and gargoyle there for hours. It was fun watching the drunken frats trying to stumble home after the bars.

The best quote we got from the whole thing was this underage drunk girl trying to tell us that she was 15 and had "A body of sin!!!!".

Yeah, we'd BS inbetween drunken frat-peeps and underage drunken Java Joint peeps, but the interaction was always quite a bit of fun. . .

Tue Jan 11, 2005 7:36 pm

I had a cat named Tifa...Jesus Christ I need a life. Now I'm depressed.

Welcome to gothling!

Wed Jan 12, 2005 7:11 pm

Hey! You're nocturnal, AND you're a nymph, my two most favorite qualities in a woman. You are most certainly welcome here.

Wed Jan 12, 2005 8:27 pm
Reply to topic   [ 14 posts ]