View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon Sep 23, 2019 8:20 am

Reply to topic  [ 5 posts ] 
 A Little about me 
Post A Little about me
for all you people who dont know my name is mike im 19/m/florida
im half irish half mexican and i was born in hawaii and lived till i was 6 then i moved to maryland and down to florida in 96 where i reside now . my favorite food's are either steak and pasta. my favorite movies are bill and ted's exellent adventures,the princess's bride,braveheart,10 things i hate about you,how high,half baked,dazed and confused,troy,king arthur,lords of the rings,jay and silent bob strike back,dogma,jersey girl eurotrip and the list goes on and on! my fav bands are dropkick murphys,deftones,lincoln park,slipknot,korn,metallica,black sabbath,avenged sevenfold,dashboard confessional,smile empty soul,the used,less then jake,pink floyd,freya,ill nino,killswitch engage type o negative,breaking benjamin,cold,
and the list goes on and on and on and on and on forever lol ok you get the point! im a big entertainment buff. and im well rounded. i read alot and i mean alot! my fav authors are ann rice,mark twain
robert frost,emily dickinson and of course edgar allen poe! qouth the raven nevermore! i am a very sweet sentimental guy who is very emotional but im a leo also so dont piss me off!"you wont like me when im angry" that movie sucked but thats not the point.
my hobbies include going to the beach,music,movies,reading,writing poems,studying social issues and the list goes on there also.
lol i want to learn how to surf!! real bad!! maybe skateboard but prob not.
i want to travel the world and visit canada,austrailia,england,amsterdam,
denmark,sweden,ireland(of course im part irish)scotland
and so much more!
im a free spirit by nature and i have a good sense of humor and i can be a "people person" when im not shy or feeling inferior and struggling with my emotions
i can be very dark at times. i am gothic by nature though i dont always look like it. i despise "hot topic goths" more then i despise cheerleaders which i higly despise!
people that think that wearing black or buying somethign from hot topic makes you goth have no clue at all. i was raised religious but right now im searching on my own. im big into philosphy and social issues!
one day i plan on owning headshop that also sells a big variety of gothic and fetish gear and all sorts of alternative stuff like that.
i have a journal at
http://www.livejournal.com/users/magnos2020/
well im done rambling if anyone wants to know anything else or ever chat email me! i would love to hear from

Sat Dec 04, 2004 4:02 pm

Your avatar is too big.

Sat Dec 04, 2004 4:18 pm
Welcome to Gothling.
Your avatar is too big.

how do i shrink it?

Sat Dec 04, 2004 4:44 pm

The URL currently being used for your avatar is http://www.tat2times.com/gallerypics/tims-eagle.jpg
I presume you uploaded that to that website, or is that your own website? Either way, upload a scaled-down copy of that image to the same website with a different name, and use THAT url for your forum avatar instead.

If you don't know how to scale down an image, Adobe Photoshop (or Photodeluxe, or whatever software came with your digital camera or the disk/CD that the image was processed onto) probably has a facility for that.

Or use Microsoft Paint; highlight the whole image with the rectangle marker tool, then grab the corner and drag it smaller. Copy then Paste it into a new 1x1 image (let Paint expand the size to what's in the clipboard) and "Save As" THAT as a jpeg.

I think 100x100 is the maximum guideline to avoid annoying everyone and mangling the page layout of every thread you post in. If you have trouble with the shrinking instructions above, I'd be happy to help. The web-publishing part I can't help with, though, so hopefully you remember how you got the original one onto the web and can repeat the process with a smaller image.

Sat Dec 04, 2004 11:21 pm

and why on earth did you get a tat of Bigfoot's schlong on your arm?

and why were the testicles on top?

or was it inked upside down?

Mon Dec 06, 2004 7:43 am
Profile YIM WWW
Reply to topic   [ 5 posts ]