View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Dec 12, 2019 9:39 am

Reply to topic  [ 10 posts ] 
 Is there anything worse then another n00b? 
Post Is there anything worse then another n00b?
Greeting and salutations, as proper etiquette dictates before all else an introduction is both appreciated and perhaps just shy of required... so;

My name is MoD the Sanctus of Deus. Or plainly, Sanctus Dei. I've joined to offer little but curiousity for now. As a resident of the twin cites 'scene' I feel both under informed and singled out, my location offers little tolerance for my chosen lifestyle so to reach out through networked means is my only source of indulgence. So I will thank you all in advance for the opportunity.

I would share more but I've decided to leave all else to the imagination, I intend to learn of you all as you learn of me at a speed equal in momentum.

-Sanctus

Thu Apr 13, 2006 7:17 am

Post Re: Is there anything worse then another n00b?
Sanctus Dei wrote:
My name is MoD the Sanctus of Deus. Or plainly, Sanctus Dei.

W.T.G! "Sanctus Dei" is too many syllables, so I'm gonna refer to you as "Sancty" if that's okay. If that's not okay, eeeeven betterrrr *evil echoey laugh*.

Sanctus Dei wrote:
As a resident of the twin cites 'scene' I feel both under informed and singled out, my location offers little tolerance for my chosen lifestyle..

Do tell! The Twin Cities is pretty friggin' progressive compared to the midwest in general... unless your "chosen lifestyle" is to travel everywhere by boat or something, in which case you're kinda screwed and should just move to Venice.

Thu Apr 13, 2006 11:42 am
My meaning... I live near the Twin Cities but I'm not privy to all it's offerings. Which is why I joined an informational site. Thought I'd made that clear, I suppose not. So no, I do not intend to travel anywhere by "boat" ? or move to Venice?? and I'm unclear as to the suggestion to do so..

but I digress... Sancty is a slight misuse of my chosen title, I'd prefer Sanctus... but in effort to not appear anal I suppose Sancty will do. Nice to meet you.

Thu Apr 13, 2006 11:57 am

My meaning... I live near the Twin Cities but I'm not privy to all it's offerings. Which is why I joined an informational site.

Well, as you can see
<-
I'm in B. F. Rochester, so I'll bet you're closer than *I* am.

Sanctus Dei wrote:
Thought I'd made that clear, I suppose not.

No, not really. You were pretty vague, and specifically suggested "using our imagination", so I kinda ran with it... ;)

(Search for "brainstorming sessions" if you're not convinced yet that that was a Bad Idea =)

Thu Apr 13, 2006 12:14 pm

Fri Apr 14, 2006 12:46 am

Playlists

Fri Apr 14, 2006 11:06 pm
Profile WWW

Sun Apr 16, 2006 7:03 am

welcome aboard. Please, don't feed the native wildlife...unless what you'll be feeding them has a proof higher than 100.

Wed Apr 19, 2006 7:17 pm

Thu Apr 20, 2006 10:43 am

Tue Apr 25, 2006 6:24 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Reply to topic   [ 10 posts ]