View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon Sep 23, 2019 1:20 pm

Reply to topic  [ 4 posts ] 
 Decloaking and going out 

Post Decloaking and going out
Hi! Long time lurker and rare posting type person. I have this odd feeling that a bunch of you are folks I see every week while I'm out. It would be nice to actually, I don't know....meet some darn people. I'm generally at Ground Zero on Saturdays. I used to go to Hard Mondays back in the day. (you know when I was a younger more foolish man and could exist without sleep). My wife hangs out at Zero with me or goes to Pi.

I'm the crazy bald dude with glasses and a goatee. Tattoos on both wrists. One is a septagram and the other is a chaos star. I'm usually wearing a tank top at the club. Lately this includes a kilt. Say hi. Seriously. I'll converse even over the pounding music.

::edit:: A bit about me. I'm a dad and married. Our son is 12 years old now. (a fact that truly freaks me out). I've lived here now for thirteen years. I love the twin cities area. The winters are a bit rough but I always figure that keeps the pansies out.

I love music. The only genre I can't stand is Country. That shit can burn in a never ending fire. Really. My main passion is metal but industrial and electro are a close second/third. I also enjoy rap and hip hop quite a bit. I blame that on growing up in Michigan and being somewhat near Detroit.

I write and goof around with music. Guitar and piano mostly. I'm a freak about video games. Karaoke games and Guitar Hero being my current favs. Don't ask why. It's a sick fascination.

Drop me an email too: araphelbliss <at> g mail dot com

This is my attempt to climbing out of the woodwork. We'll see how it goes. :)

~S~

Last edited by hypanebliss on Sat Aug 02, 2008 11:33 am, edited 1 time in total.

Fri Aug 01, 2008 11:26 am
Profile WWW

I altered your email address slightly so you wouldn't be completely inundated with a million tons of spam.

I mean, I know you're down with the spam, Captain Hormel, but really...

Fri Aug 01, 2008 9:57 pm

Fri Aug 01, 2008 11:34 pm

Word. Thanks dude! Sometimes I feel like a nut. Sometimes I don't.

Sat Aug 02, 2008 2:26 am
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 4 posts ]