View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri Oct 18, 2019 1:35 pm

Reply to topic  [ 15 posts ] 
 Cranky And Crusty 

Post Cranky And Crusty
Typically, this is where new board members introduce themselves.

While Mr. Crusty has already engaged in a few consecutive arguments, he has not introduced himself yet.

Maybe he would like to tell us a bit about himself. That would be nice.

Mon Sep 27, 2010 8:59 am

Post Re: Cranky And Crusty
Perhaps he is afraid that the moderator of this thread will edit his responses? :wink:

Tue Sep 28, 2010 12:05 am
Profile WWW

That was funny stuff.

I guess he's too busy sitting in his basement, listening to Santana and "enjoying" viewing his own vampire-chick photoshop "art" works.

Tue Sep 28, 2010 8:25 am

zom-zom wrote:
That was funny stuff.

Best days of my life! You have an impressively fast trigger finger on the edit button! =)

Tue Sep 28, 2010 11:28 pm
Profile WWW

On all the message boards I have participated in, the infantile action of posting an image on each active thread meant only to annoy another board member would get one the boot.

I think this clod should be relegated to the land of wind and ghosts.

Tue Apr 03, 2012 5:33 am

Seconded.

Tue Apr 03, 2012 8:58 am

It's not a requirement to introduce oneself. I think you're trolling. J'accuse!

Fri Apr 06, 2012 10:55 pm
Profile WWW

zom-zom wrote:
On all the message boards I have participated in, the infantile action of posting an image on each active thread meant only to annoy another board member would get one the boot.

I think this clod should be relegated to the land of wind and ghosts.

What a fucking hypocrite. No one trolls with the vapid, thoughtless impudence that you do. LOL

Fri Apr 06, 2012 11:05 pm

I'm a moderator, and I'm pointing out that the infantile actions Crusty has engaged in are meant only to annoy another board member.

Does anyone know this troll in the meat world? He apparently has no intention to be any part of this community, such as it is.

Sat Apr 07, 2012 6:55 am

zom-zom wrote:
I'm a moderator...

Which is only one of some of the most unfortunate, patently juvenile-clique-oriented decisions this board's administration has ever made. But after this much time, they obviously are oblivious to that fact, even though collectively, you people have turned this board into a rotting hulk of putrid mind-carrion, which only a few desperate mind-vultures scavenge on, compared to the membership participation it had back in the 90's. So rock on, brain-dead fanboy; your invitation to shit in your own mess kit is obviously carte blanche in this intellectual latrine.

Now, to the question that your comment implies: This message board is a mere repository, of sorts, for me. And you're right. I have "no intention to be any part of this [juvenile, dick-measuring, intellectual-backyard boys club], such as it is." Heresy and critical analysis are both my profession and my avocation. --> viewtopic.php?f=21&t=7294

Consequently, I intend to post anti-group-think-oriented essays of the sort that tend to disabuse the demagogic rabble of their parochial, intellectually-underdeveloped, self-constrained, vacuous, insipid world views (but not with the intent to merely inflame or offend the ethnocentric or other self-serving, fundamentalistic sensibilities of others). Yep, that's right. I'm doubling down on my scourge for such panty-waisted milksoppery. And toward that end, I endeavor to be a pariah in all camps, and persona non grata in all ideological houses, both secular and sectarian alike.

And you're right about another thing. I have been banned from several message boards before, including the predecessor to this snipe-trap, because, like you, brain-dead fanboy, they couldn't take the challenge of competing perspectives that threatened their precious belief systems about their ideas, their values, their identities and even their snide, petulant, impudent, mean-spirited, narcissistic, small-minded selves.

Therefore, consider my penchant for the truth-finding nature of the adversarial process to be "God's punishment" for your intellectual and spiritual iniquities (even though we all know that this, too, is also a foul-smelling load of claptrap, which only the likes of Rick Santorum could love). :roll:

Last edited by Cranky-'n-Crusty on Sat Apr 07, 2012 1:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sat Apr 07, 2012 12:44 pm

You sure do talk funny.

Sat Apr 07, 2012 12:52 pm

zom-zom wrote:
You sure do talk funny.

I doubt that I'm the only one who is not perpetually nonplussed by what little it takes to amuse you (or otherwise fixate upon). But mutual "annoyances" aside, it was a hell of a rant if I have to say so myself.

Sat Apr 07, 2012 1:17 pm

I got it! You talk like Dr. Smith from Lost In Space. You know, the guy with four arms and a green head that stowed away or something. Or maybe he was a robot guy.

Are you Dr. Smith? That's really cool if you are.

Sat Apr 07, 2012 3:52 pm

zom-zom wrote:
I got it! You talk like Dr. Smith from Lost In Space. You know, the guy with four arms and a green head that stowed away or something. Or maybe he was a robot guy.

Are you Dr. Smith? That's really cool if you are.

The prosecution rests: -->>
Cranky-'n-Crusty wrote:
And you're right. I have "no intention to be any part of this [juvenile, dick-measuring, intellectual-backyard boys club], such as it is."

Sat Apr 07, 2012 4:49 pm

Exterminate! Exterminate!

Sat Apr 07, 2012 5:19 pm
Reply to topic   [ 15 posts ]