View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Dec 15, 2019 11:53 am

Reply to topic  [ 3 posts ] 
 I'm coming up to visit! 
Post I'm coming up to visit!
I've made arrangements to come up to MN, just me and Vlad, for a couple weeks in about a month from now. I might be able to get someone to babysit Vlad so I can go out for once, although I won't have a vehicle up there to go places in. (Of course, I'll be a good designated driver, since I'm due in December, so no drinking anyways. )

I'm hoping to go to Ren Fest too, and do all kinds of family fun stuff with the boy.

If anyone knows of specific fun stuff going on, let me know. (I don't have set arrival/departure dates set yet, I just have some friends in an IA/MN LDR of sorts, and planning to hitch a ride, with them.)

-Denelle

Tue Aug 03, 2004 1:41 am

pagan pride is sep 11th. the only reason I mention it is because there are several bands represented on this site that will be playing then...

Tue Aug 03, 2004 1:43 am
Profile YIM

Let me know when you'll be at fest. I'll be working there most days this season, being a nanny for my friends.

Tue Aug 03, 2004 1:54 am
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 3 posts ]