View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon Jul 22, 2019 7:36 am

Reply to topic  [ 171 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
 Event Planning: Fun for the whole family 

You don't seem to understand.

No, I definitely don't.
You had three bands confirmed, a contractual mishap with one, renegotiated with them, and then dumped/replaced a DIFFERENT band from the original lineup.

I don't understand. At all. ???

Tue Oct 14, 2008 9:49 pm

I definitely will avoid booking in this genre again. It has been an incredibly stressful few days dealing with agents desperate for a show here.

J

Isn't it going to be a little hard for you to do that considering you've been on here a while and you're a mod on the Goth Meetup site?

These bands run in small circles. Everyone knows everyone and everyone is almost always somehow linked. Hell, SV posts shows here as well. Goth/Industrial/Dark in any form I'm guessing will be a lil' hard for you to avoid.

BTW, what happened to my question on the Meetup site Jason? A personal vendetta between your "advisor" and one of our artists shouldn't justify you removing other artists' event posts. Have you got an issue with me personally? If so: (612) 702-2280. Please, feel free to call.

- Josh

Tue Oct 14, 2008 9:52 pm
Profile WWW

Okay, then Charles can go ahead and answer why Thosquanta was booted in favor of Amdeide. I know Charles. He's not a bullshitter or sidestepper. He'll be willing to address exactly what Thosquanta did to deserve being trampled over in favor of the other band.

Charles?

Thosquanta posted the defunct billing without our consent. Their behavior towards you and Charles on this site was in your words "inane and childish". This is inconsistent with NOH. We want shows to be fun. Thus, they were not considered when the second billing was done. Charles can explain it better though. As I said, I have no familiarity with electro music in Minneapolis. I will generally book eclectic bills based around gothic, horror punk, or cabaret music. Electro scene drama is simply not my problem.

J

Tue Oct 14, 2008 9:54 pm

devil wrote:
Okay, then Charles can go ahead and answer why Thosquanta was booted in favor of Amdeide. I know Charles. He's not a bullshitter or sidestepper. He'll be willing to address exactly what Thosquanta did to deserve being trampled over in favor of the other band.

Charles?

Thosquanta posted the defunct billing without our consent. Their behavior towards you and Charles on this site was in your words "inane and childish". This is inconsistent with NOH. We want shows to be fun. Thus, they were not considered when the second billing was done. Charles can explain it better though. As I said, I have no familiarity with electro music in Minneapolis. I will generally book eclectic bills based around gothic, horror punk, or cabaret music. Electro scene drama is simply not my problem.

J

that almost broke the bullshit detector on my computer.

if this is your normal MO, you won't be booking shows in any genre for very long. This isn't some "Electro scene drama", this is a mess you just created out of a show, and did so with absolutely no respect for the one local band who you had playing it.

Quote:
Their behavior towards you and Charles on this site was in your words "inane and childish".

language here is too passive to tell who you are directing this at. Thosquanta and Devil had a spat so you canceled the show? Nice. Professional.

Tue Oct 14, 2008 10:00 pm
Profile YIM

"Electro scene drama is simply not my problem."

wawa...wait, I would think if you pull this stuff booking any show, you will get this drama. Its isnt just electro scene ok? Thats some real bs right there. Moving on, The lineup is solid! I hope people go. even just to support the bands! Its not their fault, they just want to play. Shame you guys couldnt have Thosquanta on the bill as planned. Damn, good band.

Tue Oct 14, 2008 10:05 pm

Noh wrote:
devil wrote:

Charles?

J

that almost broke the bullshit detector on my computer.

if this is your normal MO, you won't be booking shows in any genre for very long. This isn't some "Electro scene drama", this is a mess you just created out of a show, and did so with absolutely no respect for the one local band who you had playing it.

Quote:
Their behavior towards you and Charles on this site was in your words "inane and childish".

language here is too passive to tell who you are directing this at. Thosquanta and Devil had a spat so you canceled the show? Nice. Professional.

devil asked. i answered. The "spat" was more with the one electro band I've booked here. If you still don't understand this was a separately billed show, I don't know what to tell you. You are obviously upset you have no gig in November. I understand that. I believe I did what was right for my team, the fans of The Gothsicles and Bella Morte, and Noh. I will accept whatever consequences that brings.

J

Tue Oct 14, 2008 10:06 pm

wawa...wait, I would think if you pull this stuff booking any show, you will get this drama. Its isnt just electro scene ok? Thats some real bs right there. Moving on, The lineup is solid! I hope people go. even just to support the bands! Its not their fault, they just want to play. Shame you guys couldnt have Thosquanta on the bill as planned. Damn, good band.

Fair enough. It should be about the bands not me.

Tue Oct 14, 2008 10:08 pm

Thank you sir.

Tue Oct 14, 2008 10:08 pm
Profile WWW

This thread has all the makings of a Heated Internet Debate.

I'm surprised this Heated Internet Debate hasn't spilled over into a boycott, removing 50% of the 100 people who might show up to start with.

Someone give me a reason or three why everything except the event announcement shouldn't be whacked and the post locked. Go fight it out in another forum, leave events to events.

Side note: We let threads like this ramble on because they do eventually burn themselves out, it just gets old with all the back-and-forth. We rarely delete posts or comments. I'd rather all y'all piss and moan than play god with the event schedule.

HAVE AT IT!

Last edited by skywayman on Tue Oct 14, 2008 10:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Tue Oct 14, 2008 10:14 pm

Thosquanta posted the defunct billing without our consent.
J

Noh via myspace wrote:
----------------- Original Message -----------------
Date: Oct 1, 2008 1:00 AM

Looking at 8 doors 9 show. 5 load-in at Trocadero's on 11/28

You can post (it doesn't show up on BM's myspace, but I don't see the anal DTC as a place I'd care to promote) They really arent relevant.

uh, i had your explicit concent, you just thought this place didn't matter, i guess...

and thanks for diggin us, polter!

we will likely play shows at some point in our lives. or finish this cd, or just keep on titty-fuckin, who knows?

Tue Oct 14, 2008 10:17 pm
Profile YIM WWW

Someone give me a reason or three why everything except the event announcement shouldn't be whacked and the post locked. Go fight it out in another forum, leave events to events.

I've got a reason. Whether it qualifies or not, that's completely up to you, but this is a prime example of what NOT to do when trying to book an event. Besides, I think people considering attending should take into consideration the alterior motives of the promoter and his "advisor" and whether or not they'd like to support that.

</rant>

Sorry all.

Last edited by [301STUDIOS] on Tue Oct 14, 2008 10:21 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Tue Oct 14, 2008 10:17 pm
Profile WWW

I'm surprised this Heated Internet Debate hasn't spilled over into a boycott, removing 50% of the 100 people who might show up to start with.

Exactly.

Tue Oct 14, 2008 10:19 pm

this is almost as popular as my sammich thread on tcelectropunk!

Tue Oct 14, 2008 10:23 pm
Profile YIM WWW

You are obviously upset you have no gig in November.

no, I'm just wondering why a "promoter" would bag a band without any explanation or apology. I've played enough shows. This is supposed to be fun. I now have an OMG HUEG suspicion that this show would have been about as much fun as a rectal exam.

Now either apologize, or find me some titties to fuck.

Tue Oct 14, 2008 10:32 pm
Profile YIM

Ok, so the entire reason for dropping Thosquanta is because Charles hates Adam? Really?

Seriously Noh, that's the most childish bullshit I've ever seen.

You started this gig with Thos. who graciously contacted his friends in the Gothsicles and convinvced them that this show would be worth their time.

Then, you completely failed to let anyone know that the original contract was null and void before making posts about a new lineup.

This is seriously unprofessional and possibly illegal. Now, I realize that you have a medical condition that prevents you from being able to acknowledge hostility, but just to let you know, there is a shitload of it going on here and it's all headed your way.

Tue Oct 14, 2008 10:34 pm

Now either apologize, or find me some titties to fuck.

Tue Oct 14, 2008 10:34 pm

skywayman is officially invited to the titty fucking party.

alix, we may need to borrow you.

Tue Oct 14, 2008 10:36 pm
Profile YIM WWW

FWIW, GNP will gladly take over Amdiede's spot, once they are kicked off the bill. We'll play for a handful of Premiums.

Don't hate the hater, hate the hate.

AGNP

Tue Oct 14, 2008 10:38 pm
Profile WWW

still can't find the last lieutenant and its all your fault!

Tue Oct 14, 2008 10:39 pm
Profile YIM WWW

Side note: We let threads like this ramble on because they do eventually burn themselves out, it just gets old with all the back-and-forth. We rarely delete posts or comments. I'd rather all y'all piss and moan than play god with the event schedule.

HAVE AT IT!

I say let it up Matt. Hell, the whole absurdity of it all got me to finally register on here and it's a perfect example of "How not to promote." Sometimes abject embarassment (As opposed to abject endism - How is Tim BTW?) is needed. Whacking all that occured here tonight basically lets said promoter know he can get away with this sort of chicanery again. Of course, he shouldn't have fallen for the bait on here in the first place. GO INTERNET!

Thanks to the insular nature of Minneapolis' gothic-punk (et all) scene, this will be the local drama for the next fortnight or so. Taking it down will just make it seem worse than it really is thanks to gossip without any solid references. By the end of the month it will be told that Noh ripped a fetus from a mother's womb and told Adam if he didn't taking a huge mouthfull he would be nixed from the concert. As much as I think he is in the wrong here, he doesn't deserve the facts being blown out of proportion.

In the end the concert is going on without Thosquanta and it becomes a personal choice whether or not to see it because of how this was handled. The end.

Meanwhile my rabbits are boycotting the concert. There is no way they would make the 1100 mile trip and disguise themselves as very tiny people to attend the show after all this.

Tue Oct 14, 2008 10:40 pm

Ok, so the entire reason for dropping Thosquanta is because Charles hates Adam? Really?

You started this gig with Thos. who graciously contacted his friends in the Gothsicles and convinvced them that this show would be worth their time.

Then, you completely failed to let anyone know that the original contract was null and void before making posts about a new lineup.

This is seriously unprofessional and possibly illegal.

Couldn't have said this better myself.

Tue Oct 14, 2008 10:40 pm
Profile WWW

i'd eat a fetus. thats clearly not the issue.

thats what the asterisk is for in vegetarian*

Tue Oct 14, 2008 10:42 pm
Profile YIM WWW

Tue Oct 14, 2008 10:44 pm
Profile YIM WWW

skywayman is officially invited to the titty fucking party.

alix, we may need to borrow you.

for what?

Tue Oct 14, 2008 10:47 pm

This is seriously unprofessional and possibly illegal. Now, I realize that you have a medical condition that prevents you from being able to acknowledge hostility, but just to let you know, there is a shitload of it going on here and it's all headed your way.

I contacted The Gothsicles directly regarding both billings. I offered Thosquanta the opening spot after Stellar Vector indicated they were unavailable. That contract was nullified. They were not reconsidered for the 2nd bill due to behavior unbecoming. They were never discussed with The Gothsicles.

Sorry.

J

Tue Oct 14, 2008 10:47 pm

i hate you, GNP!

still can't find the last lieutenant and its all your fault!

I don't know if you even know us (since the Gothsicles don't know you), and since my mom told me not to talk with strangers, I think I won't say anymore.

Look both ways before crossing the street.

AGNP

Tue Oct 14, 2008 10:48 pm
Profile WWW

Alix wrote:

I contacted The Gothsicles directly regarding both billings. I offered Thosquanta the opening spot after Stellar Vector indicated they were unavailable. That contract was nullified. They were not reconsidered for the 2nd bill due to behavior unbecoming. They were never discussed with The Gothsicles.

Sorry.

"behavior unbecoming" is code for Charles hates Adam, correct?
J

Tue Oct 14, 2008 10:48 pm

Charles is one of the sweetest guys I've ever met. He hates noone.

Tue Oct 14, 2008 10:51 pm

behavior unbecoming.

something something something becoming on yer mom

Tue Oct 14, 2008 10:52 pm
Profile YIM

Noh wrote:
I definitely will avoid booking in this genre again. It has been an incredibly stressful few days dealing with agents desperate for a show here.

J

Isn't it going to be a little hard for you to do that considering you've been on here a while and you're a mod on the Goth Meetup site?

These bands run in small circles. Everyone knows everyone and everyone is almost always somehow linked. Hell, SV posts shows here as well. Goth/Industrial/Dark in any form I'm guessing will be a lil' hard for you to avoid.

BTW, what happened to my question on the Meetup site Jason? A personal vendetta between your "advisor" and one of our artists shouldn't justify you removing other artists' event posts. Have you got an issue with me personally? If so: (612) 702-2280. Please, feel free to call.

- Josh

Hey Noh, you still didn't answer my questions regarding the above. I'd seriously like to know. How long have you known Charles BTW?

Thanks,
- Josh

Tue Oct 14, 2008 10:54 pm
Profile WWW

its like noh forgets what he already wrote when he types.

awesome!

i just got my ass kicked in this game. don't mess with triads, kids!

Tue Oct 14, 2008 10:56 pm
Profile YIM WWW

You posted an event you knew had been cancelled. I have no issue with you personally Josh. I don't know you. I have to stand by my team. I've known Charles for a few months. I also know his mother. Both have been wonderful to me.

J

Tue Oct 14, 2008 10:58 pm

This thread is ridiculous. But it could have been prevented.

The Darksider scene can occasionally lend itself to "drama." Hell, most scenes can. But when it seems as though one of our own is slighted we tend to want satisfying answers. When a promoter comes in and personifies questionable business practices then tries to whitewash over a really fucking bad business move that reeks of a personal slight we can't help but take notice.

I'm sitting here thinking to myself that in spite of Noh's posts he had to know this sort of furor was going to erupt. I mean, the way this was handled has to be one of the most unprofessional and ludicrous deals I've witnessed.

It's a shame for me personally because I've been calling for more people in the local booking/promotional realm for quite some time. I think Drok said it best once before though; I'd rather starve than eat shit.

Tue Oct 14, 2008 10:58 pm

Charles is one of the sweetest guys I've ever met. He hates noone.

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAH!

OMG!

*falls on floor*

*hyperventilates*

Take your meds dude, you aren't hearing properly.

Tue Oct 14, 2008 10:59 pm

You posted an event you knew had been cancelled. I have no issue with you personally Josh. I don't know you. I have to stand by my team. I've known Charles for a few months. I also know his mother. Both have been wonderful to me.

J

No, this was yesterday. I had no idea it was cancelled (I knew details about the HEADLINER were going to change based on your posts), and I posted THREE events. One having nothing to do with Thosquanta. Which I take rather personally, as it was for my solo project.

Tue Oct 14, 2008 11:01 pm
Profile WWW

The constant avoidance of the real issues leads me to believe that Noh is actually a Republican.

If this is the case than I fully understand and retract everything I've stated up to this point.

Last edited by devil on Tue Oct 14, 2008 11:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Tue Oct 14, 2008 11:05 pm

I've known Charles for a few months. I also know his mother. Both have been wonderful to me.

J

Hell, I've babysat his child. My wife is in a band with him. He lives two blocks from me and his fam was at my wedding. Doesn't mean I'd take everything he says as truth. You should've approached this as a pro booking agent. Nothing more, nothing less. Don't let your "team"'s personal vendettas get in the way of your business. That's what it is bro, as an outsider that has known about this situation for years, it's a personal vendetta.

Tue Oct 14, 2008 11:05 pm
Profile WWW

Noh wrote:
Thosquanta posted the defunct billing without our consent.
J

Noh via myspace wrote:
----------------- Original Message -----------------
Date: Oct 1, 2008 1:00 AM

Looking at 8 doors 9 show. 5 load-in at Trocadero's on 11/28

You can post (it doesn't show up on BM's myspace, but I don't see the anal DTC as a place I'd care to promote) They really arent relevant.

uh, i had your explicit concent, you just thought this place didn't matter, i guess...

and thanks for diggin us, polter!

we will likely play shows at some point in our lives. or finish this cd, or just keep on titty-fuckin, who knows?

Tue Oct 14, 2008 11:12 pm
Profile YIM WWW

This thread needs it's own logic flow chart.

Somehow we went from show booking gone awry to whom is babysitting for whom and why it matters. Actually, nobody's said why that matters, but if someone starts in with their dad can beat up your dad I'll stand unamazed.

That's a word as of now. Unamazement.

Tue Oct 14, 2008 11:14 pm

The constant avoidance of the real issues leads me to believe that Noh is actually a Republican.

If this is the case than I fully understand and retract everything I've stated up to this point.

No problem. :wink:

Tue Oct 14, 2008 11:14 pm

hey, i took that class!

i've got some guesses as to who didn't, tho.

speaking of babysitting, i've been giving some thought to grad school. are there any good biomedical engineer programs in the area?

Tue Oct 14, 2008 11:16 pm
Profile YIM WWW

Somehow we went from show booking gone awry to whom is babysitting for whom and why it matters.

Eh, I'm just stating that regardless of personal issues, he should've done the right thing and kept the original billing. Don't take everything someone on "your team" says as the final word or truth.

IE: Charles saying "I'd boot Thos. from the bill" or what have you...

Last edited by [301STUDIOS] on Tue Oct 14, 2008 11:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Tue Oct 14, 2008 11:22 pm
Profile WWW

i think i should book a UCKF show that night just to be funny.

Tue Oct 14, 2008 11:23 pm
Profile YIM WWW

I'm just trying to understand how fucking over your local support bands then calling the scene a bunch of "drama queens" after they called you on your completely bullshit responses makes for solid promoting skills. I mean, this guy has been pretty open about his mistakes up to this point and that made him pretty endearing. I was just glad there was another promoter booking decent shows in town. But making innocent mistakes is one thing. Being a party to blacklisting under the guise of "this contract/that contract" nonsense just makes you a thug. No way around it.

I'm very disappointed. I recognize it doesn't change anything but, man. Disappointing. And wrong.

Tue Oct 14, 2008 11:27 pm

I'm just trying to understand how fucking over your local support bands then calling the scene a bunch of "drama queens" after they called you on your completely bullshit responses makes for solid promoting skills. I mean, this guy has been pretty open about his mistakes up to this point and that made him pretty endearing. I was just glad there was another promoter booking decent shows in town. But making innocent mistakes is one thing. Being a party to blacklisting under the guise of "this contract/that contract" nonsense just makes you a thug. No way around it.

I'm very disappointed. I recognize it doesn't change anything but, man. Disappointing. And wrong.

Devil, you know damn well I'm way outside my genre here. I don't take myself seriously as a promoter. I don't know which "scene" is being referred to. I would assume electro and drama on that scene? And no, it doesn't change anything.

J

Tue Oct 14, 2008 11:32 pm

It was the "Electro" scene that you referred to Jason.

I have a lot to say. But I can sum it up in three succinct letters-

FQ,S.

Tue Oct 14, 2008 11:39 pm
Profile YIM

Look, dude. Whether this was you or Charles the fact is that a bad decision was made that pissed a lot of people off. Hey, I've made plenty of bad decisions in my time. I understand. But you have to be willing to own up. The way this has been handled reeks of, "Well, they're just a shit local act so who really cares. No one is going to remember this in the long run." But they will and that's the problem. You say you don't take it seriously but then why the hell would you bother with this business?! Now you can play the role of the "drama queen" and say you won't book shows for these genres anymore or you can say, "Y'know what? We messed this one up and we're sorry. We hate the fact that we disappointed so many people."

That's it. That's all it takes.

If you can't do it, get Charles to do it. Because if Charles is your partner he should be up here as well. I'm disappointed in him just the same. And I have a long history with Charles.

This just isn't right no matter how you frame it. This was a sour deal through and through.

Tue Oct 14, 2008 11:42 pm

It was the "Electro" scene that you referred to Jason.

I have a lot to say. But I can sum it up in three succinct letters-

FQ,S.

Fair enough.

J

Tue Oct 14, 2008 11:44 pm

Look, dude. Whether this was you or Charles the fact is that a bad decision was made that pissed a lot of people off. Hey, I've made plenty of bad decisions in my time. I understand. But you have to be willing to own up. The way this has been handled reeks of, "Well, they're just a shit local act so who really cares. No one is going to remember this in the long run." But they will and that's the problem. You say you don't take it seriously but then why the hell would you bother with this business?! Now you can play the role of the "drama queen" and say you won't book shows for these genres anymore or you can say, "Y'know what? We messed this one up and we're sorry. We hate the fact that we disappointed so many people."

If you can't do it, get Charles to do it. Because if Charles is your partner he should be up here as well. I'm disappointed in him just the same. And I have a long history with Charles.

This just isn't right no matter how you frame it. This was a sour deal through and through.

AMEN.

Tue Oct 14, 2008 11:47 pm
Profile WWW

We fucked up overall, yeah. I'm fucking new at this. I do hope for a good show nonetheless.

Last edited by Jason NOH on Tue Oct 14, 2008 11:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Tue Oct 14, 2008 11:48 pm

Tue Oct 14, 2008 11:49 pm

We fucked up overall, yeah. I'm fucking new at this. I do hope for a good show nonetheless.

Thanks indeed. Thread can now be locked and garbage removed as far as I'm concerned.

Tue Oct 14, 2008 11:51 pm
Profile WWW

Bella Morte and The Gothsicles are coming to town. That's great news. Let's get Thosquanta booked for another night soon.

Tue Oct 14, 2008 11:52 pm

devil wrote:
... It looks like you booked a band, gave them a confirmation and then pulled the rug out from under them for dubious reasons...

Rejection of a written contract would hardly constitute "dubious reasons". ...

Ummmmm. This statement would seem to imply that Thosquanta rejected the written contract.

If that's what happened, well duh, that's why they aren't on the bill anymore!
If that's NOT what happened, then the reasons are STILL DUBIOUS.

I have a pretty good notion about how much of an ass-pain it is to book shows (even just the "dealing with musicians" part would give me night terrors), and the promoters lose money more often than they make money. So, I try to encourage the folks who do it, in any way I can. Especially when they take the time to participate in our little corner of the internet here.

But dude, this is some evasive misleading BS I'm seeing here, and hearing about entire threads on the goth meetup boards being wiped out gives me flashbacks of Apraxia's antics with the MSPESP yahoo group of days gone by. SO not cool.

||MODERATOR SIDE NOTE: In my don't-remind-me-how-many years as moderator here, the only posts I've ever deleted (aside from pornographic bot-posted spam), were excerpted in their entirety and sent back to the poster as a PM (so they wouldn't need to retype everything to re-post it elsewhere), with an explanation of why it was deleted. So don't worry about pissing me off; the event announcements you post here will remain intact even if I hate your guts and think you're unprofessional.

|EDIT: Holy crap, so many new posts while I was composing that!!! ^
Noh wrote:

Well, that's a step in the right direction. If I hear about goth meetup threads getting UNdeleted I might even see fit to forgive you.

Tue Oct 14, 2008 11:59 pm

apology accepted.

:)

Wed Oct 15, 2008 12:05 am
Profile YIM

Noh wrote:

apology accepted.

:)

Cheers. :wink:

Wed Oct 15, 2008 12:12 am

I have a hard time believing Amdeide would agree to play the show knowing how Thosquanta was shafted by this whole deal. I mean, it was Thosquanta that brought the Gothsicles into the mix. I dig Amdeide and I would never presume to speak for him but this seems like a pretty shady deal. I won't make judgments on any of the parties involved but this just seems like...well, "an awkward situation" doesn't even begin to do it justice.

Well, it looks as though Brian is still taking the gig. A little morally disappointing to say the least. Ah well, at least there's still a good local band on this bill.

Wed Oct 15, 2008 12:37 pm
Profile WWW

both brians are good people! both have been subjected to my drunk dialing, tho.

Wed Oct 15, 2008 12:41 pm
Profile YIM WWW

both brians are good people! both have been subjected to my drunk dialing, tho.

Hahahaha!

Wed Oct 15, 2008 12:52 pm
Profile WWW

i don't think it's morally disappointing, i think it's disappointing to expect someone who hasn't been involved in this net drama AT ALL to choose sides. Amdeide was asked to do the show without prior knowledge of any of this & they're doing the show. this is in no way to disrespect Thosquanta OR to support shady business practices. it's not a statement, it's simply: they've accepted the offer. i hate all of this side choosing...a bad business deal came to fruition on the internet, things were said that should've remained in private message or handled in a more business like manner [i'm talking about both sides here i'm not trying to get people mad]. it's over [it meaning the big blowout], the show is happening. i'm not saying i like how it sounds like it was handled.
it's going to be a great show and people should have the preference to participate without being made to feel pressured in any direction. i'm going to the show and i'd hate to be accused of being morally wrong. i'm sure i'll get blasted for this but come on now people.

Wed Oct 15, 2008 1:09 pm
Reply to topic   [ 171 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next