View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Oct 15, 2019 10:30 am

Reply to topic  [ 2 posts ] 
 I'm back! (three months ago) 

Post I'm back! (three months ago)
Tired from the rainy climes of the Find-Yourself Coast, I've flopped back here via silver Amtrak across the crumbled, frozen West. A hard-won paycheck (I had to scrub floors in four twelve-hour shifts at a coffee factory in Renton, Wash, & sleep in a disused coffee roaster out back) brought me out a few nights to HM & GZ, where I'd run into a number of you. So let this be a greeting to anyone I haven't seen yet.

I switched to a new username, as many of my older posts terribly embarass me, and I've become so detached from my older ways of thinking that I may as well have been a completely different person (Although this is not to say I've become any more intelligent, just less exuberant - although smart & happy do seem to be antonyms). Please feel free to delete my previous account "twink" (since I can't seem to find the very usefull "delete account" option).

I'm still currently perveying employment opportunities, but I can be seen here and there at the free nights, somewhat grumpily sober & self-concious. But in time, I'll be out much more...

Sun Jun 07, 2009 3:26 pm

Post Re: I'm back! (three months ago)
What about Qlalavima?

Sun Jun 07, 2009 10:20 pm
Reply to topic   [ 2 posts ]